Hellcat was another bit of a production I did in mid 2000’s trying to focus more of coloring and style. once again, from a profile sheet to poses sketch out to the final creations colored in Photoshop and rendered in Lightwave. This one I spent a bit of time on as it was one of my characters for the longest time in the 90’s. A lot of drawsings I could not calculate how long it took me. But I do know the background that was rendered out in LightWave took about 7 hours to do because I had it rendering at 600dpi.
First initial sketch. Which is all done in photoshop using the pen tool with no softness and %10 opacity fill.