A blog of the lost!
S-Config is a blogger. Phew! That was easy! Oh wait, you want more?
From there “S” works with Art and Music/Sounds in the pass-time. Existing online within a remote bunker somewhere within Milwaukee, Wisconsin State, United States of America, North American Continent, Terra, and Sol universal region.
Here, “S” welcomes you to this little slice of the net. hoping that you have a wonderful day wherever you are in the crazed yet delicious world we live in! And there’s a QR code too if you wish to transfer to a tablet and/or Phone.
Please check the FAQ if you crave more information about how our little world operates.
Why does S-Config as a blog even exist?
S-Config acts as a core dump of information in visual form without any malicious nature of spying on you the reader with analytic cookies and/or software. In case you do not believe us and are concerned about your privacy. All we have to say to that is:
Good! The paranoia engine will keep you alive! Don’t trust Rando’s on the internet! – S
Always check your data to ensure your online privacy!
Never mindlessly accept the truth from others without first checking the data. At the very least you can slam that “F12” key in a modern browser and see what your “Network tab” is doing. No one will save you until you start saving yourself!
Staring at ground zero:
- Black Mirrors – Showing you alternative ways to access this site for better privacy and anonymity.
- Cellar Door – Most powerful room on this server. These are websites friends, and people we look up to and draw inspiration from. From Tor to Webring links.
- FAQ & TOS – Answering many of the commons along with some rare questions about the nature of this site.
- Gifts – Ranging from financial donations to art. To which we are forever grateful.
- Donation/Supporting S – Although totally not required. If you want to throw absinthe money at us in the form of crypto there you go.
- Privacy Notice – Believe it or not we do care about your privacy! Strange but true!
- Site maps – Although automatically generated are also available to those who use them.
- Stream – Showing the last recorded session “S” streamed.
- Support – for those interested in helping us out.
Would you want to know more? A Sitemap Section is available for those rocking lynx.
This website rejects the notion of server inter-dependency. Instead, S-Config takes back all data created. This methodology (considered dangerous to some) is a centralization model under the blogger’s control instead of a corporation and/or a group of 3rd party individuals. Of course, we are underneath a web hosting provider as explained here. However, it can be moved at any time and at the administration’s discretion.
If all of the data comes from one location, then it becomes difficult for third-party networks to extract data from you.
S-Config doesn’t want Web 1.0 or the “old internet” back. Because when you think about it the internet didn’t really change at all. The internet may have gotten more advanced with ad tracking software but at the end of the day, everyone is in a server bin with everyone else. S is not some internet warrior shouting its manifesto to destroy the big bad social networks. But instead to simply exist. Perhaps to encourage others to do the same who the hell knows really? All we can do is minimize the damage and take a lot of the big servers out of the equation. This is why addresses for more private protocols are available. We feel this is the best practice to maintain the privacy of you the reader.
You the reader are not a product! We understand this because at one point in our existence within the net we are all readers and explorers. So, Wear those dusters and hoodies boys, girls, and robots all around the multiverse; You will find no heroes wearing capes here.
Closing statements from us here at S-Config.
We thank you for checking out this self-hosted website on the vast landscape which we call the internet. Feel free to explore the diatribes within a digital format.
Most important of all:
May server protect you.