We thank you for your input!
Thank you for sending your contact form or for commenting on one of our blogs!
If you filled out the contact form it will e-mail us the moment you see this page. If you have not checked it out yet you can take a look at our FAQ which may answer some basic questions you may or may not have.
To those who left a comment, we want to take this time to thank you as well for taking the time out of your busy lives to type some text to us! Even if you disagree with what is provided here we still wish to thank you!
User input be it from the contact form or from the commenting is what is needed in order for any blogger to evolve and we appreciate it a lot!
Finally, it’s important to thank you for visiting us. It means the world to us when you spend the time to come all the way here throughout the vastness of the internet just to visit.
If you have left a comment on one of our blogs. Then that comment will be in moderation status. Don’t worry! This is just a precaution to keep the spammers out of the system! It usually takes less than 24 hours to approve a comment. E-mails will not be displayed publicly to prevent reverse spamming you. If you used a fake e-mail or alias we understand and value that privacy. You however may not receive a response e-mail in case of return comments if you used a fake e-mail. In this case, you will ultimately have to check back on the blog you commented on to see if there is a response.
We are aware that people will fill out the optional website link upon sending their comments. If the website is legit then we have zero problems in providing back-links to your site. The website linking however will be heavily monitored and may be removed if they resolve to addresses that do not exist or if there is insufficient data.
You will NOT get a confirmation e-mail if you submit a comment or use the contact form. Many spammers use confirmation e-mails as a proxy to spam you the user. Even though confirmation is disabled. If you got this page then we will see it don’t you worry!
The following comments and/or contact forms will not receive a response:
- Solicitation of services and goods that were not asked for. (I.E. Hard-Selling)
- Auto-generated spam. (Unless it’s highly entertaining! We appreciate a good AI-generated joke!)
- Threats, Doxing, and other illegal activities. (Depending on the nature those will be forwarded unquestionably to the authorities)
- Abusive commentary. (As mentioned in our FAQ you’re trying to convince us to actually READ your comments!)
- Non-English text (Translation services are good but Google Translator makes it difficult to help especially with support issues.)
- Link spamming in the hopes of gaining low-quality backlinks. (Don’t be a trashy SEO sales rep)
- Out-of-scope questions such as support with the software are not mentioned in any of our blog articles such as games. (Game developers often have their own forums to which questions can be addressed.)
Provided we have an answer for you we shall attempt to respond within 24 hours after the contact form or comment has been submitted. If you have received an answer within 24 hours you may submit the comment and/or contact form again.
Server protect you.
Return to the S-Config Homepage
END OF LINE+++